Registration and Camera-ready Submission
Please read the following to submit your camera-ready paper (final paper) and to register for the conference. Please be reminded that the deadline for registration and final paper submission is on 7-March-2022.
The accepted paper can only be published in the Springer’s Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) if at least one author registers and presents in the conference.
You are required to upload the following documents during the registration:
- Proof of payment of conference fee. The payment instructions can be found here.
- Camera-ready paper (final paper) according to the LNEE format (pdf file and MS Word/Latex)
- List of corrections based on the reviewers’ comments
- Similarity index report. The similarity index of the final paper should be less than 20%.
- Publishing Agreement form
The template of LNEE can be obtained here.
If authors have more than one paper, please register separately for each paper.