1/2/22: All submitted papers are currently undergoing peer review process. Thank you for your patience.
- 17/2/22: All notification emails for the acceptance/ rejection of papers have been sent to the authors. Please check your inbox.
- 22/3/22: The program schedule and the presentation schedule are now available.
- 23/3/22: Please find the guidelines for participants here.
- 29/3/22: The Program Book can be downloaded here.
- 8/4/22: A collection of event’s photos can be found here. See you again in the next CIM conference!
- 9/7/22: All accepted and presented papers in CIM2022 have been published in LNEE by Springer. You can find your paper here.
!! Non-presenting participants are welcome to participate as attendees in this conference without paying any fee. Certificate of attendance will be given to attendees who registered through a registration link that will be given throughout the Keynote and Invited Speaker session. !!
List of Winners.
Best Paper Award:
- Hasan Alqaraghuli, Abdul Rashid Bin Husain, Nik Rumzi Bin Nik Idris, Waqas Anjum (A Sampling Time Study for Model Predictive Control in Induction Motor Using Processor-In-Loop Verification)
- Nur Fariha Bharun, Norma Alias, Fatimah Sham Ismail, Hafizah Farhah Saipan@Saipol, Muhammad Syahid Suardi (Performance Analysis of Parallel Virtual Machine in Solving Large-Scale Multi-Dimensional Problems)
- Lin Zhan Yong and Hermawan Nugroho (Acoustic Anomaly Detection of Mechanical Failure: Time-Distributed CNN-RNN Deep Learning Models)
- Shahrulnizahani Mohammad Din, Pei Ling Leow, Jaysuman Pusppanathan, Xian Feng Hor, Nur Amira Zulkiflli, Wen Pin Gooi, Suzanna Ridzuan Aw (Image Reconstruction Enhancement for Electrical Capacitance Tomography Using an Improved Sensitivity Map)
- Muhammad Shahrul Azwan Ramli, Mohamad Shukri Zainal Abidin, Pui Boon Hean, Mohd Amiruddin Abd Rahman, Thinagaran Perumal, Mohd Nadzri Md Reba (Empirical-Based Irrigation Model Using Predicted Soil Moisture for Durian Plantation)
Best Presentation Award:
- Siti Fatimah Abdul Halim (Design and Evaluation of Magnetic Induction Spectroscopy Probe for pH
Measurement in Fetal Hypoxia Using COMSOL Multiphysics Simulation)
- Hadi Salimi (Optimizing PID Controller Coefficients Using an Improved Biogeography-Based
Optimization to Stabilize Movements of Quadcopters)
- Yu Heng Kit (Pre-trained Language Model with Feature Reduction and no Fine-tuning)
- Afikah Rahim (Comparison between the 3D Imaging of Gas Sorption Isotherms by X-rays Computed Tomography – A Review)
- Vinod Ganesan (Development of a Hybrid Transparent Graphene Film with Conductive Polymer)
About CIM 2022
The 3rd International Conference on Control, Instrumentation and Mechatronics Engineering (CIM 2022) will be held virtually online on 30-31 Mar 2022. The conference is organised by the School of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and supported by the Malaysian Simulation Society (MSS) and Malaysian Society for Automatic Control Engineers (MACE).
The main objective of CIM 2022 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Control, Instrumentation and Mechatronics. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Paper Submission Deadline: 31-Dec-2021 15-Jan-2022
Acceptance Notification: 15-Feb-2022
Camera Ready Copy & Registration Deadline: 01-Mar-2022 07-Mar-2022
Conference date: 30 to 31-Mar-2022
Selected accepted papers and presenters will be awarded Best Paper Award and Best Presenter Award.
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) published by Springer (indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus).
Keynote & Invited Speakers
Control and Mechatronics Engineering Division (CMED), School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
Technically Co-Sponsored by
Malaysian Simulation Society (MSS), Malaysia
Malaysian Society for Automatic Control Engineers (MACE)
AR Mechatronics PLT